ABT insurance and Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsgalore13

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I am wanting to get nail insurance and wondered if abt cover gelish, i was going to do it online now and tried to phone them but they are not open. i dont want to use them to insure if they dont cover gelish as this is my main treatment.
Also it does not say whether they cover gel polish.
I am qualified in gelish and do have a certificate. thank you

Yes, I would like to know the answer to this question- anyone?

Im with abt and they have been very good with every qualification ive done. I cant see there would be any issue with gelish:) you will have to provide them with a copy/photo of your certifcate.

Give abt a ring is your best option. Ive been with them for over a year and couldnt be happier.

Xx

I checked today, they do cover gel nails but would need a copy of your certificate to cover you.

Hi,

Apologies we have not checked salon geek earlier.
We are not brand specific, so as long as you have a qualification in the treatment you are performing you will be covered with ABT.

I hope this helps
ABT Team x

Thank you everyone! I did end up going with abt thanks xx

I know this is an old thread but I have previously been insured with ABT and told I would still be covered for shellac without a certificate in it, as I hold a manicure certificate and this is sufficient to purchase products with. Have things changed? Thanks X

Latest posts

Back