Acetone bottles that don't leak!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an acetone bottle that doesn't leak?? I got the standard ones from capital (white with the push top) but it seems every time I go to a client however I store the bottle (upright, sideways, wrapped in something) there's acetone everywhere, everything smells and anything plastic around it has melted. Awful!!! Tia :) xx

I got one from Salon Services. Works really well.

Yup! The salon service pump bottles or the Menda ones work well. They twist lock at the top so the pump doesn't get pushed during transport, and the plastic is solvent safe.

Thanks guys! Twist lock is also good, even if a tiny bit gets out it smells so bad and ruins everything! Xxx

Same as above- I have a salon serices pump bottle and it has a twist lock cap. It's not once leaked as yet! X

I actually use an empty 236ml scrub fresh bottle it's a perfect size to fit in my case (I'm mobile) & doesn't leak at all x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My scrub fresh bottle leaks also, so that's a no go for me:/
The only one I have ever found that doesn't leak is the on Ethan came in my konad kit, it has washers in the lid. I love it :)

I use Salons Direct twist and pump bottles and they're great. If they break, I've heard Menda ones are very good

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Menda white bottle for me too

I actually use an empty 236ml scrub fresh bottle it's a perfect size to fit in my case (I'm mobile) & doesn't leak at all x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the mini's as well for Scrub Fresh and Nourishing Remover! I got them in my Brisa Lite Starter Kit and I love them! I have a little corner in my kit that stores my liquids upright quite nicely and they don't leak even if jostled around. I do find that I need to refill the nourishing remover daily which is a pain but they all fit which is what I need. I found by chance similar size travel bottles for non-acetone remover and isopropyl alcohol. Now, I'm just looking for some spares to keep in the car.

Latest posts

Back