Acrylic brush size for 1 ball method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I use a size 8 brush atm for sculpted acrylic using the 1 ball method, I am finding I can't pick up a big enough bead with it to do long extensions and I was wondering what brushes people have found best for the one ball method with long nails? I am not qualified yet and we don't cover really long shapes that's a separate course, I have messaged me tutour but I was also wondering what brushes other people use as she is a young nails educator so the answer may be biased, I have seen people using huge brushes for the nails I'm talking about but young nails only do size 8 online :)

The big one.... size 10..... but i would think... if your doing really long nails..show nails.... really long pointy ones.....you'd be hard pushed to do it with 1 ball....

The big one.... size 10..... but i would think... if your doing really long nails..show nails.... really long pointy ones.....you'd be hard pushed to do it with 1 ball....
Not like show nails but you know these long coffin nails that are in at the moment they use more acrylic then I can pick up with my 8 brush unless I am doing something wrong! Thank you, what brand brush do you find best?

Well... i really love crystal nails brushes... they really do keep their shape..you want a no 10 for one ball....im not very good at acrylic anyhow..but ive just been trying out that cjp master acrylic trial set.... and its the best most smoothest acrylic ive ever used.... xx

Latest posts

Back