Acrylic infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hello all,
Can anyone please give me any advice on performing infills, i have only done a few and although my clients where happy with the results i somewhat felt like i could have done better, but maybe thats me being hard on mself!!!

When i did some infills on my sister some of her infills where in desperate need of attention on a few nails they had grown out guicker than the others, when i was blending the end where the infill was needed and had applied the acrylic you could see where the old acrylic was this only happened on the really grown out nails (i know that sounds daft but its the only way i can explain it!)

Any advice greatley received!
Thanx,

Lou xxx :D

WHY DON'T YOU CHECK OUT THE (oops didn't mean to shout) tutorial on 'Fill Good Rebalancing' - here on Geeks site - that will help you!!! :thumbsup:

Hi Mrs Geek!

Thankyou I am new to this site ansd still finding my way round, ive viewed the tutorial page and it looks really informative im now going off to read it and absorb the info thankyou once again!

Lou xxx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back