Acrylic: Ink London vs Naio Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophii

Reaction score
Hi,

I am recently qualified and have just purchased the INK london iLac kit which I am in love with!

I need to practise more with acrylic and am looking for a good system. I've researched Naio Nails, watched the YouTube videos and love the sound of max adhesion to give me that extra time to work with the product.

I'm undecided whether to stick with INK for both systems, or if Naio really is the bees knees and worth juggling the two.

I don't plan on spending too much on acrylic to begin, so delivery costs is also something to consider buying from two separate companys.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sophie

Get a sample kit from both and try for yourself, choosing a product is like choosing a car, individuals will prefer different things.

I agree with Trinity, I just wanted to add that INK London also do 3 different monomers which have varying setting speeds, just in case you weren't aware. :)

I agree with Trinity, I just wanted to add that INK London also do 3 different monomers which have varying setting speeds, just in case you weren't aware. :)
I didn't know that so thank you! I'll take a look :)

Get a sample kit from both and try for yourself, choosing a product is like choosing a car, individuals will prefer different things.
Such a simple solution that I hadn't even considered - thank you!

Latest posts

Back