Acrylic lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inktavia

Reaction score
Hello! I’m sure this has been addressed a lot and I have read a few threads already but I wondered if I could get help directly-

I did my first full acrylic nail set Mon, Feb 18 and today Mar 2nd, my client messaged me and mentioned lifting had started!

Is two weeks a good or bad amount of time before lifting?

Do you know what I could’ve done wrong? I filed nail, pushed back cuticles, applied primer and dehydrator..

If its your first set, expect it to lift.

This is really about honing in your skills.

Hello! I’m sure this has been addressed a lot and I have read a few threads already but I wondered if I could get help directly-

I did my first full acrylic nail set Mon, Feb 18 and today Mar 2nd, my client messaged me and mentioned lifting had started!

Is two weeks a good or bad amount of time before lifting?

Do you know what I could’ve done wrong? I filed nail, pushed back cuticles, applied primer and dehydrator..

That's good for your first set of nails. You're off to a great start. :) Eventually in time, as you progress, the goal is no lifting, even after several weeks. But be aware that there will always be a few clients whose nails disagree with enhancement due to various reasons. So keep working you're doing good. X

Latest posts

Back