Acrylic paint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelbyHolmes

Reaction score
Hiya, does anybody use acrylic paints to create designs apart from one stroke? I love the illustrated nails designs and want to practise doing something similar, however i can't figure out what she uses :/

Finger Painted: The One With The Minnie Mouse Nails!

For example I love this!x

Hiya, does anybody use acrylic paints to create designs apart from one stroke? I love the illustrated nails designs and want to practise doing something similar, however i can't figure out what she uses :/

Finger Painted: The One With The Minnie Mouse Nails!

For example I love this!x

Personally for this one I would just use Gelish but there are a few things I have done where I didn't have the right colours and have used a little acrylic paint

I use acrylic paints for most of my nail art x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370988701.032852.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370988701.032852.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 218
I paint with acrylics, so I have a lot of different colours/shades. I do some nail art with them because I like how I can blend/shadow/etc. I have a bunch of small acrylic paint brushes that I only use with nail art, it takes a bit of practise to get consistency and dry-time right for blending or whatever. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of videos on youtube that can show you tutorials that can help with technique, and then it's just you and your imagination after that. Make up a few practise nails-- I find consistency is different on gel/acrylic/natural/polish depending on what your doing

What paint does everyone use?

What paint does everyone use?

I use GOLDEN. They are great, and very pigmented. Some of the colors have to be watered down a bit. These paints are also great if you want the Watercolor look.

u6enyne7.jpg

hajuty8a.jpg

I use magnetic nail art paint
Uploaded these two pictures where I've used it
They can also be use as one stroke paint

Hi Shelby I use Decoart, folk art and anitas. All available at hobby craft. Great range of colours and bright easy to thin down to right consistency.they mix great to make any colour you wish to make too. They range between £1-89 to £2-50, I have pic of of some some of the bottles in my album. X

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back