acrylic powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky *

Reaction score
can any one help me , i am trying to buy coloured acrylic powders and shimmers/glitter acrylic powders on line but i am finding it imposible to find a decient brend as i have only worked with creative not to sure what am looking for lol sound like a right dumb 1 but need all the help i can get :) any sites or brends that would be grate

all the best nicky :green:

Hi Nicky Nfu.Oh have an amazing range of colour & glitter powders and all manner of nail art products all available online.
Feel free to check us out, and there is a Nfu.Oh llovers Social groupp here on the site where you can find out more about the products from the people who are all using them and loving them.
You can link through to our site from my signature or indeed from our lovely banner ad flashing away here on site !!!

Being as you already use Creative you might as well stick with them for your glitter and coloured powders too.
Give them a call at Sweet Squared and ask for their advice re which ones to buy etc

I'm sure you know the number already, but here it is anyway 0845 210 6060 :wink2:

And the website addy - Welcome - Sweet Squared

The Nfu-oh colours are fab and I also use Young nails they have a good selection of colours and glitters, I've not used creative but I am sure they are nice too.

hth Claire x

I use cnd and also Nfu-oh it is wonderfull to use highly redomend it! :green: Oh and the service is brilliant from affinity

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back