Adding microdermabrasion to our salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm looking into getting microdermabrasions into the salon. I am not qualified in these so would need to either find training for myself or take someone on that is qualified.
Is there any companies that offer training at a good price and how can I get the machine in without paying out the full amount?!

Thanks in advance...

correct me if i am wrong, but i would think you would have to be at least level 3 qualified. I doubt very much you would get training otherwise, let alone insurance. Sorry not much help.

You need a basic facial qualification. Then skinbase would come out and train you on the machine, or they would send you a written test to complete.

My staff are level three qualified but I was told I could do a day course at a wholesaler in facials and that would cover me.

Fab!
I am facial trained but I took the spa level 3 route instead of beauty level 3 route. Will check out skin base. Do you know a cost for their machines?

Thanks for your help!!

I am doing it payg at the moment. Prob shouldn't post trade prices on her so PM me x

Latest posts

Back