Adding Value

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scu8a8uddy

Reaction score
Hi Guys
We all know that within reason a haircut is a haircut and that a set of nails is a set of nails / waxed legs are waxed legs.
In order to set ourselves apart from the competition we all need to add that certain unique service or added value that places us above our competitors. We all know that if we just compete on price then we end up working for nothing.

What sort of Unique Selling points (USPs) do we all do that make us stand out from the crowd?

In my own salon We pride ourselves on our consultations, friendly atmosphere, colour correction and for always being 'on trend' - not too avant-guard but always in the current fashion. We offer nails and beauty treatments as an add on service and don't really expect to make huge profits out of this but tend to see them as offering a complete service to our clients generating interest in other related services.

Each month we have offers such as 1/2 price waxing with every hair colour or BOGOF beauty treatments. We find thatour regulars really appreciate these as well as generating new client interest.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Nick

Hi, I started a smiliar post on the Beauty page, but you will have to go back about 2 weeks. There maybe some ideas on there for you. hth

Good topic!

Its a hard question really but i offer a friendly flexible service to all clients.I also offer a guarentee if something goes wrong with there treatment within 24 hours( which hardly ever does) and it isnt their fault i will replace or fix for free. I offer special offers for all ocassions through the year and also summer time.xx

Latest posts

Back