Adele’s Louboutin Mani

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Just when you thought Adele couldn’t get any more fabulous, she leaves the Grammies grasping no less that six awards in her Louboutin-manicured hands.

Raising glamour to another level, Adele’s bold manicure was created by manicurist Mike Pocock. Covering her stiletto length manicure with Ciate Paint Pot in Jewel, Pocock went a step further and covered the underside with Ciate Paint Pot in Mistress to mimic the trademark red soles of Christian Louboutin’s creations.

Check out images of Adele's fancy-pants manicure via the lovely people at Refinery29

It may be a ‘marmite’ trend, but like it or not, there’s little that Adele can do wrong these days…what say you geeks?

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Grammy.jpg
    Grammy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:
Theres a geek that posted a photo on here not too long ago (can't remember who sorry) who done a fab Lou bou manicure i think it looks great!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh love it. I had to cut my nails after one broke so I'll be tryin this when I get some length back

Loved the look of her nails (and she looked classy as well). It's making me want to add some length to my own nails just so I can achieve this look.

Probably will be sculpting tonight!

Wow, that's just so cool :cool: ... wonder if it's easy to do, without making a real mess of it?!

In my eyes she can do wrong at the minute, like giving up music for the next 5 years to concentrate on love:|

The look was fantastic. The pots that were used on Adele, were CIATE Mistress & the brand new CIATE Jewel.

ABC Beauty Ltd, is the UK's official distributor for all CIATE, products, so what are you waiting for. Get on board now with these colours.

Adele's nails looked fantastic at the Grammys!

Ciate also received alot of publicity during the Xfactor.
2011 Winner's Little Mix, sported the range numerous amounts of times.

Queen Bee Spa Supplies, Offical South East Distributor for Ciate.
If you would like to find out more please send a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back