Advanced cutting & hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mellissa2149

Reaction score
:rolleyes: hi,i was just wonderin if you fellow hair geeks could help me????????? im looking for advanced cutting & hair extension courses,i live in okehampton,devon. ive scanned the internet but cant seem to find anything in my area,loads in london etc. any ideas??? :green:

A little holiday in London? You can stay in central London quite cheaply at the moment. When I have done courses in town, there are people come from all over the world. London is still the centre of top hairdressing.
Some of the companies (L'Oreal, Toni and Guy etc) have regional training centres, have you researched these?
Hair ext courses can be booked for in salon provided at least 2 people are to be trained.

Your best bet is to get in touch with your local hairdressing wholesalers as they quite often run advanced cutting courses.
Regarding hair extensions contact the manufacturer of the particular extensions to which you use. They should advise on the nearest courses to you. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back