Advice for a gel extensions newbie please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Apologies if this has all been asked before but a couple of queries:-

Do you apply bonder layer to the nail only and not the tip or do you apply to tip also? Or does it not matter?

Once you have applied your tip and trimmed to desired length do you file clients chosen shape of free edge at that point or do you shape free edge after you have applied the hard gel. Prob stupid question but not sure!

I am using nsi secrets removable gel for extensions so any tips anyone can give me on the application that are using the products would be welcomed.

Any recommendations on gel brushes for applying the hard gel and for applying and refining smile line.

Thanks in advance x

Apply bond to the nail only
File tip after its applied and trimmed
I like Nail Harmony brushes!

Ooh I use nsi gel but what's the nsi secrets one? Xx

Yes it's a soak off hard gel. Liked the fact you can soak off as opposed to file off so going to give it a go. X

What size brushes do you use EmmaLF ? X

Secrets is the soak off one I think
Thankyou, I would prefer a soak off one as I feel having to file it off could cause some damage? X

Possibly! So it's worth a try. Offer on at nsi so good value for the set. Think 40ish pounds x

I think it's a 7 that I have I'm not 100% sure I haven't got it to hand! It's an oval one anyway!

Latest posts

Back