Advice for a newbee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenofHearts

Reaction score
Hello Geeks! My first post eeek! I have begun my career in the world of beauty (career change from audiology!) currently trained in manicure, pedicure, artistic colour gloss and individual lash extensions (which are amazing!) I am booked to do a make up artistry course too! I didn't realise how much I would love the nail side of things and really wanted to know about acrylic systems as I don't feel I'm giving a full enough service. Any advice for a newbee is greatly received! Just want to give a great, professional service!
Thanks <3

Welcome to SG! You'll love it here :D

A great service, in my eyes, is always presented with a smile. Turn up looking neat and tidy, be polite and let your clients know you care!

With regards to training in L&P, take great care in choosing your training provider by using a reputable company such as EzFlow, NSI, CND, Young Nails etc. You can probably find tons of info about the best companies on here just by searching through the pages!

Good luck :) xxx

Thank you so much Emily! I really appreciate your advice :) loving SG already :) xx

Latest posts

Back