Advice needed on renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm going to look at a room tomorrow within a sunbed/tanning shop to rent for nails. All the info that I know so far is that the rent is a flat £50 per week . They are open 7days aweek until 830pm and that the shop has only been up and running a few months. Its a 3min walk from the town centre.
It's decorated ( i just need to provide my own furniture) . It doesn't have a sink within the room but there is a small bathroom right next door so I'll have access to clean water. I already have insurance and all my certs , im registered with tax office as SE and what not .
Are there any questions I need to be asking tomorrow when I go to look at the room ? I'm hoping to make the transition from being mobile -im fed up of lugging stuff here there and everywhere lol xxxx

will you a be a keyholder? will anyone else be in the building until close of play? can you use their windows to advertise? put an a frame? will you share a phone line? is there someone acting as receptionist for all visitors ie where will your clients wait if youre busy? hope thats enough to get you started and good luck.

will you a be a keyholder? will anyone else be in the building until close of play? can you use their windows to advertise? put an a frame? will you share a phone line? is there someone acting as receptionist for all visitors ie where will your clients wait if youre busy? hope thats enough to get you started and good luck.

hello , thankyou for your reply :) Ive already been and the room is mine - set to move in within the next 2weeks :)
I will have a key to my room only to start with ( im fine with this) . There will be someone in the building from 10am until 830pm everyday . I can advertise wherever i wish around the building/windows . They have kindly said that once im in there I can log in to their fb pages to advertise my self to their customers and post pics on there ( i have my own fb page too ) .
Waiting area , there is a waiting area downstairs and they have a 'reception' desk which is manned at all times .
Phone lines they are in the process of sorting this out but I have a mobile i could use for now if need be . I just need to sort out a dongle or a mifi thing so i can take my laptop with me as im not expecting to be fully booked straight away xxx

Latest posts

Back