Advice needed please..Lauren Conrad hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriet71189

Reaction score
Right so basically..I'm naturally blonde and went dark for a while. Now I'm heading back lighter: I'm aiming for Lauren conrad bronde.

Before I started lightening I was a very dark brown with quite a lot of red and I know how hard it is to get that out but after using colour remover and pre lightener etc I managed to get it light enough to work with.

It's now been dyed twice by two different proffesionals now. The first time I had two different blondes put through and a semi permenant ash brown in between the foils; throughout the whole head. The last time, she put a semi permenant ash brown underneath to try and tone down the warmth and then a few bleach highlights on top to lighten it. My hair is still too warm for me-its kind of strawberry blonde. I want caramel/honey blonde like lauren conrad, but I need to get rid of the ginger tinge first!

I've got Loreal Majiblond 901s now and I wanted advice on these two options:

1) 'Colour out' which is what was recommended by my step mum (hairdresser who dyed it the first time) where I just paint the tint on all over the darker bits and comb it through, leave for 35mins

2) Use the majiblond to do full head thin highlights but avoid the bleach from last time and then use a very light ash brown on the remainding hair

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back