Advice on business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hello, I'm still training so still way off actually starting the business yet but can't help getting excited and thinking ahead!

I'm planning on doing manicures, pedicures, gel polish and gel overlays and extensions, facials, massage and Indian head massage.

Now I've been getting ahead of myself coming up with lots of ideas for names. Some of them contain the word beauty.

The question is can what I'm planning to do be classed as beauty? Will people assume I do make up or lashes etc? Or is it okay to use beauty?

Thank you :)

Bump

Last edited:
I don't think a name needs to have the word beauty or what not in to be honest. It doesn't really matter. Apple doesn't sell apples.

That's true! But it would be a "beauty" business but not actual beauty so a bit different! Ah well :)

All the treatments you plan to offer come under the beauty industry. So you can use beauty or not use it in your name. Beauty treatments aren't limited to lashes and make up, they include everything you've listed and more.

All the treatments you plan to offer come under the beauty industry. So you can use beauty or not use it in your name. Beauty treatments aren't limited to lashes and make up, they include everything you've listed and more.

So you think it would be okay! I know you're right just didn't want to be misleading. But yes I suppose it is all beauty :)

Latest posts

Back