Advice on converting to CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes gelish does cure in the CND lamp of any generic 36 watt lamp (Don't bite my head off geeks! This has been said by harmony themselves!) the times are 1 minute base, 2 minutes for colours and top (although they do say 1 minute for light colours and 2 minutes for darker ones).. I've recently changed from gelish to shellac and I love it so much more, I found with gelish it can be quite thick on the nail, and the colours where hit and miss, some applied beautifully and really opaque and some taking loads of coats otherwise been translucent, I find with shellac the finished product on the nails feels so much thinner and every colour I've used so far if applied properly had been opaque in 2 coats... I also found gelish runny and quite often very annoyingly would run into the lateral folds with the colours but the top it off was worst for it, and I had to flash cure nails very often, but shellac stays where I put it, I really love it! :)

Thank you. This is what I have found with Gelish too. Think I might order a couple of colours and have a go on myself before I invest in it fully. Which colours would you say are the 'must haves' for shellac? There are soo many nice ones available!! Xx

Latest posts

Back