Advice on hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
I did these nails they have not lasted I have just done a 1-2-1 with Cnd and am meticulous with prep but get really annoyed when anything goes wrong so as always geeks advice is always appreciated ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378847710.492074.jpg

So this is original Brisa? Can you be more specific on how long they lasted, and where the problems occurred (free edge, cuticle, etc)? I'm new to gel so I probably won't be much help but I'm sure someone will come along soon :)

This is brisa hard gel they last only a week I think chipped at the edges clients own nails were pretty bad as they has just had acrylic on and extremely weak

When she had the acrylic which I did not do these nails were lifting from the bottom she also has skin problems as well

Ps I didn't do her acrylics

Chipped? I don't think I've ever had my Brisa hard gel "chip". Did it snap? Or lift? Those are different than chipping. We'll need you to share your ENTIRE prep and application technique so we can help you.

Are you using a CND lamp?

I use full Cnd system the lamp the products my prep is meticulous file cuticle away take shine off and scrub fresh this set was an overlay I did not use tips. then I applied Cnd brisa prep then one layer of clear brisa gel then whites then the for the body I used semi sheer pink after that finishing touches I buff the enhancement to give it smooth finish then I use brisa white paint to give the white beautiful crisp look and then top coat.

I contacted my amazing educator at Cnd who i do 1-2-1 training with and showed her the picture she says there fine but its a good learning curve to learn who can where hard gels

I contacted my amazing educator at Cnd who i do 1-2-1 training with and showed her the picture she says there fine but its a good learning curve to learn who can where hard gels

Was it just the white that chipped?? Maybe it was too thin or thick? Maybe top coat issue?

Latest posts

Back