Advice on Joewell scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peroxide89

Reaction score
Hi guys, not really sure how this forum works. But I was hoping I could get some advice on joewell's :)
I cant decide between joewell classics and joewell classic pro?
I dont fully understand the terminology in what makes them different such as the convex blade vs a hollow ground?
I would like a pair that would be all rounders for general cutting but also precision work.
I need light weight as my wrist plays up if I use heavier scissors.
I like the look of the classics but am worried I will miss out if I dont get the pros, or buy the pros when I should actually just have the classics?

I currently have a cheap pair of jaguar pre style ergo as I have been to broke over the years to actually invest or upgrade. I find my jaguars are not great especially for when I want to personalise a cut and can sometimes be tricky to get a very clean finishing with precision work.
Have always liked the idea of upgrading to a pair of joewell scissors but not sure out of two is my best bet.
Sorry for rambling, really appreciate any help.

:)

I'm pretty sure salons direct website talks through the difference between convex etc.

Latest posts

Back