Advice please on Make up training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellie

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this site and just wondered if anybody new of any where in the south east that does Make-up training. I have worked for Clarins and Estee lauder as a skin care consultant and done many make overs where i was trained by the company. I have 2 beautifull boys now and am looking to go back into doing make up and tanning, mobile or from home and would like a refresher course and some up to date make -up training where i could also learn the airbrushing make up technique. Any advice would help.
Thanks guys Kellie

Hi chick, and welcome to the site. You need to be putting this question on the skin geek section. Also, if you search for make-up training there are lots of threads on training. Have you checked out your local college, or beauty school sometimes they do day courses which can help you refresh your skills.

Hi chick, and welcome to the site. You need to be putting this question on the skin geek section. Also, if you search for make-up training there are lots of threads on training. Have you checked out your local college, or beauty school sometimes they do day courses which can help you refresh your skills.
Opps sorry wrong section. Thanks for that I will try my local collage.

2 options... London College of Fashion and a few other longer college/uni courses that are less expensive but longer. Or private schools that offer intensive courses but expensive however usually worth it. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back