• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aesthetician (Int. qualif.) required for aesthetics clinic - Italy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skingeek78

Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but then you just never know!

We are looking for an experienced aesthetician to join the team at our aesthetics and wellbeing clinic near Rome, Italy.

Must have fluent Italian spoken and written. Would be ideal for someone already located in Italy and they must have qualifications that are already recognised here.

The following skills and experience are of benefit:

Managerial experience
Teaching/training experience
Aromatherapy
A professional interest or additional training in Diet & Nutrition (the clinic is also a studio for weight loss and fitness)

We provide product and treatment training to Spas and Beauty Clinics as we are a distributor of professional aromatherapy products so experience of training and demonstrating treatments would be beneficial.

Let us know if you fit the criteria! either via this post or message me directly.

Hi how are you ? Well we are definitely moving back to Italy in the spring and we are already renting an apartment! What a shame I won't be moving nearer to Rome, the job would have been perfect for me and I am even teaching Aromatherapy this term ! 😄

Arrrggghh, yes thanks for reminding me how perfect you would be :-D

Latest posts

Back