All day bridal service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Are there any MUAs or therapists that offer an all day service to brides? If so do many book it? Is it worth it? Thanks

I don't offer it but I would if someone enquired but haven't ever been asked x

By the way I'm hair not a MUA x

I offer it but only had a couple of brides take it iver the last few years . I do know a few other Mua s that offer a return service , so you leave the wedding party and then arrange a time early evening to return and do top ups and charge per person .
Personally I dont as I travel far and wide and would nt be worth my while going away to then travel say 50 miles to return in the evening but depending on where your client base is might be worth consideration .

Thanks ladies that's great, was thinking about offering but like you say wasn't sure how popular it would be or how much I would actually want to do it lol! X

I offer a return service. Get the odd few who take it, not many though x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you do it for just certain areas? x

Yeah within 15 miles(ish) I'm pretty lucky to live smack bang between Brighton and Eastbourne which is where the majority of my work is x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for that was thinking if offering it but yes just within a certain radius!

I dont offer it but will if someone ever asks, nobody has yet! x

I've been doing weddings for over 14 years and tbh I wouldn't bother, as most brides don't want this service or if they do (they are very few and far between) they will expect you to do touch up for all and sundry.

If you want to go ahead with this type of service charge a full or half day rate and stipulate who is entitle to the service, what it includes and how long you will stay there.

Latest posts

Back