All types of nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
For every type of nail art - freehand, decals, one stroke, fine art, gel painting or 3d, do you/did you think its best to do a course or find it better teaching yourself from youtube etc?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just did a basic nail art course! Which taught me how to use the tools and to prepare the nail, how to do a basic paint and a French tip paint. Then I self taught the rest!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Hi
I did a basic nail art course too which I think is a good basis, then you can get a better grasp of teaching yourself the more advanced techniques. Though eventually I would love to do a one stroke course x

I learnt the basics in a class before I discovered You Tube, but I wouldn't bother with a class for flicks/dots/decals now. I do think, though, that it's absolutely crucial to have really good quality paints/brushes for anything more intricate/advanced and a decent class to help you on your way. You Tube definitely has its place, though.

Self taught. Nail tech learning is different where I am. We dont have tons of different courses here. So I have no choice but to be self taught for whatever nail art I want to do. So that means lots and lots of YouTube!

Latest posts

Back