Allergy Testing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone carry out any food allergy testing as an add on to their business?
I have seen an advertisment for it and i am quite interested. thanks

I'd be curious about the safety of such an endeavor - I have food allergies, and I can't imagine having any testing outside of a hospital environment in case something (like anaphylaxis) went wrong.

Not that I'm critisising you, OP! I've just got my concerns. If you find anything else out about this I'd love to know the details.

Hi there, its not the type of testing where you take blood and things like that. Its a natural way that they do it. What you do it have this little machine and the lady puts a metal stick on your arm with a minute bit of what they are testing for (when i had mine there were about 50 little jars with liquid in them) if you body reacts to whats on the stick/jar it makes a funny noise. I had mine done through holland & barratt and i found out that i was allergic to wheat and MGS which kind of changed my way of eating and was a great improvement in my health. I have sent off for the information so i will update you when i get my pack.

Latest posts

Back