Almost there girls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkly_girlx

Reaction score
A huge round of applause to us all - the flickering candlelight and vague audible tones of carols can just about be heard [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

As a mobile nail tech who has just put in over 70 hours since Saturday I can't wait to have a couple days off from hearing and seeing the following:

Hairy toes - seriously you shave ur legs and take pride in beautiful toenails but you didn't notice??

Exclamations of "ooooh I love the smell of acrylics and can you believe if people really had them this long" when applying tips [emoji23][emoji23]

GLITTER - normally my fave thing in the world, I think I've eaten 2 ounces by accident this week

And - can you not squeeze me in ???

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh - love to you all and have amazing Yuletide breaks - we rock !!!!!

Let's hear it for the new year onslaught xxx

A huge round of applause to us all - the flickering candlelight and vague audible tones of carols can just about be heard [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

As a mobile nail tech who has just put in over 70 hours since Saturday I can't wait to have a couple days off from hearing and seeing the following:

Hairy toes - seriously you shave ur legs and take pride in beautiful toenails but you didn't notice??

Exclamations of "ooooh I love the smell of acrylics and can you believe if people really had them this long" when applying tips [emoji23][emoji23]

GLITTER - normally my fave thing in the world, I think I've eaten 2 ounces by accident this week

And - can you not squeeze me in ???

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh - love to you all and have amazing Yuletide breaks - we rock !!!!!

Let's hear it for the new year onslaught xxx

Glad it's not just me that thinks hairy toes are weird!!!

Glad it's not just me that thinks hairy toes are weird!!!

I have hairy toes and a hairy top foot [emoji15](mortified ) .....but I do wax them when I remember lol x

Haha this made me laugh, I've been tempted to put a pair of tweezers in my kit before now!

I have hairy toes and a hairy top foot [emoji15](mortified ) .....but I do wax them when I remember lol x

You can always tell when someone makes the effort to do something about it though...peep toe shoes must be in this xmas as seen lots of toes and a fair few hairy ones...

So glad the time of sparkly red nails is over!!

Latest posts

Back