Angel Remy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairdresser28

Reaction score
hi I am looking at hair extension suppliers and came across angel remy. Do any of you use these or have any reviews?

I use angel remy. Ive had the stick tip single drawn in my own hair and it was lovely.

Love Angel Remy. The quality is amazing

The quality is good.. I have used it loads for clients and myself.

The major issue I’m having lately is the stock levels.. it seems that unless your a “VIP” customer/salon then it’s hard to always get hold of the colour/method of hair that you need.

I matched my client to their #2 on my AR ring last week for a micro weft and they didn’t have it in stock in any wefts so I used Simply Hair and I was blown away with their service compared to AR! I ordered at about quarter to 3 in the afternoon and the hair was with me by the next morning for FREE! As unlike other suppliers if you spend over a certain amount the delivery (next day) is free. The hair was lovely quality, really soft and thick.
Prestige are also good and their customer service is brill. But for my main budget supplier I’m now sticking with Simply Hair as I couldn’t fault them. Hope this helps! X

Latest posts

Back