Another one about minx!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natural Beauty

Reaction score
Sorry Guys

I know there are hundreds of posts about minx and i promise i have looked through them!!

I know i have seen on here before alternative lamps to use other than the offical minx one. I would love to use theirs but unfortunatly my budget just doesnt stretch to it till i know im going to get the customers for it.

So.... anybody that doesnt use the offical one what do they use and where do they get it from. I did order one last week online which in the pic looked perfect but when it arrived it was nothing like the pic and was a hand help massager!!!ahhhrrrr

Im desperate to do them its really fiddly with the hairdryer and i have a client wanting them but i dont want to do them with the hairdryer on a paying client.

Ill prob end up doing my own now with the hairdryer as im working a radio1 big weekend this weekend so an ideal time to show them off!!!

I purchased my IR heat lamp (150W) at a pet shop, they have it for reptiles etc. HTH

My lamp stopped working:eek: ,so im using a hairdryer at mo and its worked well hth.need to get a new lamp asap:lol:,x

Latest posts

Back