another word for bleaching/stripping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEAUTY4U

Reaction score
can someone please tell me other name terms for getting your hair stripped my client got it years ago at a college but she said they used another word for it but she cant remember and its driving her insane and driving me insane i cant think of any other words its not bleaching frosting stripping colour correction??

just asked her nope lol its soooo annoying lol she thinks it ended with ation as in depilation lol this word will be the death of me lol x

Lightener or pre-lightener, colour reducer ?

xxxx

nope lol i think shes lost the plot and got mixed up she went on their website but theyv changed it to colour correction lol its just annoying u know that way when you cant think of the word lol

colour remover, bleach bath!!! she mst be confused lol xxx

asked her those she said no lol they definately gave her another term for it cos they told her to make sure when she books the appointment that she says this word as then they would know shes getting it stripped lol its driving us insane im determined to find the word i dont why its so annoying as its not relevent but its just one of those ones where your like what the hell is that word i cant think of any other neither x

Was it cleanse, colour cleanse, colour bath.

Cleansation lol

hahaha nope lol i thought it was maybe elimination was getting excited til i asked and she said no lol il be up through the night thinking of words lol x

colour extraction? Lol. X

Decolourisation lol xxxx this is bgging me now

nope lol shes going to phone them today lol x

Le us know when you do find out, we are all dying to know now!

Best Wishes

oxidation??? stab in the dark

Watch it be something really obvious, and we'll all feel really silly for not getting it straight away. X

it was bloody colour reduction lol id said colour reducer but that never rang a bell then she phoned them haha i knew it would be something daft and obvious it was just getting the bloody word lol thanks all xxx

can someone please tell me other name terms for getting your hair stripped my client got it years ago at a college but she said they used another word for it but she cant remember and its driving her insane and driving me insane i cant think of any other words its not bleaching frosting stripping colour correction??

decapping?

Latest posts

Back