"Anti-ageing show" Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzyduck

Reaction score
Hi All
Did anyone visit the ANTI-AGEING SHOW this weekend at Olympia?
If so what were your thoughts? Had a look at Exhibitors list and there seemed to be some interesting new companies there.

Thank you

Didn't realise it was this weekend, I'd be interested to know how it was too - any info geeks? x

I went but was disappointed. Only stayed a short while but it was very much a general public show with extremes of Harley st clinics/surgeons versus unheard of products and the well known Aloe Vera company. It was very quiet and the sales assistants on the unknown beauty stands were so pushy and desperate, I could not make eye contact without fear of being trapped and did not dare to hesitate by their stands!:grr:
I was interested in one particular company, but there was limited information on their stand and an uninspiring presentation/talk about their company.
There were a few professional stands there, but they seemed to be busy posing for publicity shots rather than promoting their products and equipment.
In fairness, I am used to the professional exhibitions and it was obviously not going to compare. I went off to meet a friend for a long lunch and would not bother going again.

Thank you UK Beauty. Don't feel so bad missing it. Such a pity as I thought it could be quite good. I find Professional Beauty a nightmare having to battle past endless stalls that seem repeated everywhere I also believe large numbers of people there aren't professional therapists .
Thought this show might be different! Thankfully have ticket for FACE show next month.

Thank you UK Beauty. Don't feel so bad missing it. Such a pity as I thought it could be quite good. I find Professional Beauty a nightmare having to battle past endless stalls that seem repeated everywhere I also believe large numbers of people there aren't professional therapists .
Thought this show might be different! Thankfully have ticket for FACE show next month.

Hi, where us the FACE show? Many thanks x

FACE "Facial Aesthetic Conference Exhibition " 20/22 June .
QE11 exhibition centre.
Was originally for doctors and aesthetic nurses now open to therapists tickets quite pricey though. Worth a visit.

I too find professional beauty a nightmare and there is definitely a high % of non therapists who visit. However, after the anti ageing show, I appreciate the trade exhibitions more now lol!
Will investigate Face. Thanks for that.

Oh, thanks for the info - glad I couldn't make it too x

Latest posts

Back