Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bally’s

Reaction score
Hi all I’m looking recommendation on a skin care brand reasonably priced and works.
I have started a small holistic business from home and just qualified for doing facials. I thought this would be a nice treatment to add to my business.
I am at a loss of what brand to try. It’s only a 1 person business so I need a brand that doesn’t have a set amount to buy.
Any suggestions I have looked at a few but I’m really not sure?
Not Eve Taylor have contacted them numerous times and just be told to fill out a trade enquiry form that I have done and for some reason it won’t go through. Have told them this but they don’t seem to care. So really not a business I will be using.

Monu are a good skincare range to use. I’ve used them for over 25years now. Reasonably priced and lots different facials and body treatments to use them for

Monu are a good skincare range to use. I’ve used them for over 25years now. Reasonably priced and lots different facials and body treatments to use them for
Thank you I will look them up 😊

Try Kaeso, its an excellent brand at price a small salon can afford and retails really well. Based on plant extracts and essential oils.
To get started just order one of each kit (which are great value) and build from there. Lots of wholesalers stock them.

Try Kaeso, its an excellent brand at price a small salon can afford and retails really well. Based on plant extracts and essential oils.
To get started just order one of each kit (which are great value) and build from there. Lots of wholesalers stock them.
Thank you. I went a looked them up after your recommendation and yes they look good. Good reviews and a great starting price. Thanks for the advice

Hi all I’m looking recommendation on a skin care brand reasonably priced and works.
I have started a small holistic business from home and just qualified for doing facials. I thought this would be a nice treatment to add to my business.
I am at a loss of what brand to try. It’s only a 1 person business so I need a brand that doesn’t have a set amount to buy.
Any suggestions I have looked at a few but I’m really not sure?
Not Eve Taylor have contacted them numerous times and just be told to fill out a trade enquiry form that I have done and for some reason it won’t go through. Have told them this but they don’t seem to care. So really not a business I will be using.
Thats a shame you have experienced below par customer service from Eve Taylor. I have used them for the last 3 years since (since opening during the pandemic) and cannot fault their service, they are always so warm and accommodating over the phone. Infact, Eve has been known to pick up the phone and deal with enquiries too, which i think is very personal 🥰. The skincare products are also made to a very high standard and they are family run & a british based company too 👌. Hopefully you find a brand that fits your business, best of luck!.

Thats a shame you have experienced below par customer service from Eve Taylor. I have used them for the last 3 years since (since opening during the pandemic) and cannot fault their service, they are always so warm and accommodating over the phone. Infact, Eve has been known to pick up the phone and deal with enquiries too, which i think is very personal 🥰. The skincare products are also made to a very high standard and they are family run & a british based company too 👌. Hopefully you find a brand that fits your business, best of luck!.
Yes I have heard good reports about them. A friend actually recommended them it’s what she uses so was going to try them but unfortunately not my experience 🤷‍♀️ am looking at a few different brands going to get a few different samples and see what I think.

Latest posts

Back