Antony Buckley did my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hi guys

Was lucky enough to get Antony to do my nails last week. I had such a fab day. Have just put a photo in my gallery if anyone is interested. Its first time i have put anything in there so hope you can view it ok.

Antony - i love them, especially the little flowers on my pinkie, thanks for making the day so good. I love my nails and am managing the length ok, even manage to do a few cleints with then since i have been back

very nice hun your so lucky xxx

Please excuse me for being totally thick and stupid - I'm blaming it on having too much sun - lol - but who is Antony Buckley? I have seen your nails and 1999judy's nails, and I just cant get over how beautiful they are!!!!

Just stunning! I love them, and I want them! like..........Now!!!

xxx

:lol: He's an ezflow educator (amongst other things)

Beautiful!
Michele

They look fab mate :hug:

Can you make the picture bigger so we can see them up close :eek:

Although I'll get to see them on Saturday :lol:

they are gorgeous...wouldnt expect anything less from anthony, your a lucky girl xxxx

Trin

cant make it bigger as wont exceeds what i can post. I will email you as i have two other ones as well and the quality is much better.

look forward to seeing you on Sat

Karin

fificharlie said:
Thanks 1999judy!!

What a shame Antony is in Bolton :cry: miles away from me! x x x

I was so keen to get mine done i travelled all the way from West Sussex to Bolton to see him, although my hubby paid for it as a birthday present.

Latest posts

Back