Any advice for Christmas party night?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickers11860

Reaction score
Hi there. Im new to Salon Geek. Im just looking for a bit of advice. Im trained and working in the beauty business 18 years now. For the last 4 years Im have my own Treatment room at my house. It's going really well and Im as busy as I can be. Last year and the year before I held a big night for Christmas with a demonstration, mulled wine and mince pies and 10% discount on gift sets. They were both very successful. However this year I have decided not to do that because my children are getting bigger and that is a lot of work and intrusion, But so many people asked me when am I having it this year that I decided to have it, BUT with minimal effort. So I sent out a text thanking all my lovely ladies for their support throughout the year and that i was treating them to a paraffin wax hand treatment, mulled wine, mince pies and 10% discount on gift sets. So I will take them into my Treatment Room for paraffin wax and they can look at sets, then they have to come out to my kitchen with the wax and bags (wont have enough mitts) and have their glass of wine there. (I will have sitting and dining room ready as overflow rooms)I imagine I will have at least 40 ladies. Obviously the main thing is that they enjoy their night AND I sell loads of products. Am starting to panic though at the lack of structure for the night and would love to hear your advice. Thanks :idea:aan

I look forward to hearing the ideas people come up with. I really wanted an open night too but I'm not covered by my insurance to have that many people. Hope it goes well x

Thanks Redduck. Its a christmas Party Night Im doing. Im sure there must be ways around your insurance as it would be great to get people n the door.Best of luck to you. X.

Latest posts

Back