Any Dinair airbrush users out there willing to offer some advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Be

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on Dinair please? I have trained with Airbase, which was amazing, but I have a Dinair kit. I decided to get the Dinair as there were more colours available etc. Now I have trained with airbase, which is silicone based, I'm concerned that Dinair isn't waterproof which will be a problem as most brides/bridesmaids cry, a lot! Lol! Does your Dinair makeup stay put? I've done a tear test on myself but that doesn't compare to real heavy tears. If not, is there some kind of finishing spray that I can put on after or through the gun to make it waterproof?

I know this doesn't really answer your question but how come you didn't stay with airbase?? I love their foundations and you can mix them together to get any shade you like. I don't know if dinair would be waterproof though as the selling point with airbase is with it being silicone based its heat and water resistant, I don't think dinair is silicone based is it?

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you got the dewy solution to spray on to finish it off? They also have the paramedical, which I believe is silicone based. http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/paramedical/

Maybe you could try on yourself and cut up an onion 😜

Good luck, would be interesting to hear your findings x

Thank you for your replies. I picked Dinair as I read a lot of mixed reviews about airbase and with the Dinair kit I got I got more for my money. I do love the products and they go on lovely but they're not waterproof. I have the moist and dewy but I don't think that makes it waterproof, just gives a satin-ish finish

i use both dinair and airbase and never experienced any problems. For me the variety of colours dinair possess is lovely.

I have 2 of the huge machines and the personal one for myself although i like to use blusher in that one only!

I use a light dusting of translucent setting powder afterwards. You can always use ben nye final seal for waterproof setting.

the dewy effect does just that, if you have the airbase primer, that is amazing to use in conjunction with both. the overall effect is mattified unless you use dewy to create a more pump juicy effect.- more for mature ladies. hths xoxo

Update ladies, I am an idiot! I went onto the Dinair website and actually read the description of the foundations I have and they are water resistant! Yay! I am thinking of investing in some Ben Nye though as I've heard good things! I really appreciate everyone's replies and it's nice to hear first hand reviews of the Dinair products, I may be bugging you for advice lol x

Latest posts

Back