Any Liverpool salon owners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsarahj25xx

Reaction score
Hi im currently studying level 2 hair and media make up and achieved level 2 nail technology in june 2012, this course also included make up so I am quaified to perform these services.

Im looking for some salon experience (obviously unpaid) 1 maybe 2 days a week around my studies(in college thursday and friday). Ideally this would be in 1 salon that provides both hair and beauty, but would happily accept work experience from 2 different salons to cover both areas.

Appologies if this is in the wrong section, seemed the most appropriate I could find on the app!

I am based in north liverpool, but willing to travel within the city if any of you geeks are willing to have me! Hope to hear from someone soon, Sarah xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Bump! No takers? Will have to type up a letter to send out at weekend! Anyone have any advice that might help in my quest to find work experience? Lol xx

rather than "sending a letter" why dont you just go into a few salons and introduce yourself? You are more likely to find a taker that way.

rather than "sending a letter" why dont you just go into a few salons and introduce yourself? You are more likely to find a taker that way.

I agree, this is good advice actually going into the salons gives the owners a chance to meet you & see how keen you are. Wish you lots of luck!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Message me your details and and I will take a look ....

I agree, this is good advice actually going into the salons gives the owners a chance to meet you & see how keen you are. Wish you lots of luck!xxx

Thanks! I think I will do that, theres at least 10 salons walking distance from where I live. Think I will wait until a quieter day like monday though, less likely to catch them when they're rushed off their feet and not wanting to chat xx

Thanks! I think I will do that, theres at least 10 salons walking distance from where I live. Think I will wait until a quieter day like monday though, less likely to catch them when they're rushed off their feet and not wanting to chat xx

Aww good luck, let us know how you get on!xxx

Latest posts

Back