Any rooms available to rent in salons in the North West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mairead

Reaction score
Hi there!! My friend who does eyelash extensions is looking to find a room (or rooms in various salons) to rent throughout the NorthWest . .In particular Cheshire and South Manchester. Has anyone got any advice on how she can find suitable premises??

Hi, I have a salon in the NW (SK8/M22 border) and have just rented out my back room to a local make up artist but she only has it on Saturdays. I'm guessing Saturday is probably your friends busiest day so it probably wouldn't interest her?? but maybe mention it anyway as she might be interested in a couple of days a week?? Also I desperately need my eyelashes infilled and my usual lady is on hols!! what brand does she use?? We do everything BUT semi perm eyelash extensions!!!

Hi there,
I have a clinic in Altrincham (south Manchester) and at the moment I am looking for someone to provide eye lash extensions. I would be really interested to discuss this with you (your friend) in more detail.
Thank you in advance,
Lucy.

Latest posts

Back