Anybody use Su-do tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikiB

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Do any of you use Su-do Tan? If so what are your opinions on colour, wear off and customer support.

Used to use So-do tan (about 10 years ago) and was happy with it, but now changed to Sienna X as I found it had a few more options re %. Not sure what sudo offer now, but more than happy with Sienna. Always try new and different tanning solutions, but stay with sienna.

It's your business, so try all and every tan you can, and choose the right one for you. I find the difference not in the way the tan applies and looks, but in the way it wears off.

i worked with su-do and really like it, was about 5 years ago now, so will prob have more colours but i found it great for brides as was very natural i was using the light one tho.

I use it. Only stock bronze and dark. My clients love it, although i find it doesn't always fade off nicely, u really have to follow the aftercare! Hth x

Thanks ladies, im going to give a few reps a call and try a few different samples, im finding it a bit daunting as there is so much choice out there and i want to give my clients a good tan. Thank for the advice x

Latest posts

Back