Anyone a Priori or Medik-8 salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi i am looking at skincare for my salon and wondered if anyone used priori or medik-8 and what your thoughts were?

TIA 😊

I've not used either but I do use image skincare which is a cosmeceautical brand that cover standard and spa facials through too skin peels and dermastamping, the distributors are skingeeks xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did look into Medik8 some years ago, but was put off by how readily available they are online. Sorry I can't help!

Vic x

Hi I use Coffeeberry by Priori ... Also use Vitage which is distributed by same company ... Fantastic cosmeceutical products and I use them bespoke in my treatments... Downside is as said available to buy online.

i contacted medik-8 as I was interested in using them with my cosmetic acupuncture facials...they never got back to me.....

Worked in a spa using Priori. Great products, fab results, easy to retail, great support from the company, training was really good.
Best range I've worked with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Worked in a spa using Priori. Great products, fab results, easy to retail, great support from the company, training was really good.
Best range I've worked with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi sarah, thanks for the feedback. May i ask what was the best range that you saw results with priori?

Thanks.

I am primarily an environ salon, but last year introduced medik-8. Great products, i use it for peels and needling mostly. But i love the medik-8 serums!

Thats interesting maisie mouse- may i ask why you didnt take on the environ needling range as i thought medik-8 and environ have mixed views on skin care (i work in a medik-8 salon and reeeeeeeally want-but cant afford as yet-environ!)

I'm looking at doing peels in the salon and have previously worked with md formulations but I have my own salon and am looking for something that doesn't cost a fortune to get in? Xx

Latest posts

Back