Anyone do HD Brows mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elouisebrows

Reaction score
Just curious of how people find being mobile and do you use a bed or chair? Thanks x

Yes... I use a mobile massage chair... I did use a bed but it's awkward to put up in peoples houses x

Yes... I use a mobile massage chair... I did use a bed but it's awkward to put up in peoples houses x

Is that the indian head massage chair? I was looking into using these chairs. Can your clients sit on them comfortably? X

Is that the indian head massage chair? I was looking into using these chairs. Can your clients sit on them comfortably? X

Yeah as fair as i can see its the only sort of mobile chair, they do look a bit uncomfortable x

Sorry just seen this... Yes but you sit them the other way round.... It's not comfortable no going to lie and I find it quite low when your doing their brows. But it works when mobile. If the clients have a high back cushioned dining chair that they can lie their neck back on I use that then. X

Latest posts

Back