Anyone done Oakley hair extensions course online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xx-melo-xX

Reaction score
Can't make it to any of their courses but seen they have an online course option, still fairly pricey so don't want to do it if it's not worth it

We have been offering our online courses for over 12 months now. Over 300 'students' have completed one of our online courses and the feedback has been excellent.

Oakley have a good reputation but we have no personal experience of what they offer.

You can find further details on www.studio58hairextensions.co.uk

There is genuine feedback you can read, and you might find our prices quite favourable too x

I'm doing the online training this weekend .. Will let you know X X

How did it go x

Well still haven't received my kit yet.. I have watched the vids and glanced over the manual but can't really do anything till the kit arrives.. Looks straight forward enough but only negative at the moment is that the trainning vid is only 6 mins long [emoji15] and the lighting is bad so you can't see it very well .. But still work in progress will keep you posted X

Well still haven't received my kit yet.. I have watched the vids and glanced over the manual but can't really do anything till the kit arrives.. Looks straight forward enough but only negative at the moment is that the trainning vid is only 6 mins long [emoji15] and the lighting is bad so you can't see it very well .. But still work in progress will keep you posted X
Ahh Ok, thought you would need more than 6 mins worth of training lol! I'm hoping to do it in a week or so, how long ago did u book it all? Just so I get a rough idea how long it takes for them to send the kit x

We have been offering our online courses for over 12 months now. Over 300 'students' have completed one of our online courses and the feedback has been excellent.

Oakley have a good reputation but we have no personal experience of what they offer.

You can find further details on www.studio58hairextensions.co.uk

There is genuine feedback you can read, and you might find our prices quite favourable too x
Thankyou for your comment, have had a little read and all does seem really good! Just want to check though, if you fail the assessment do you have to pay anything to re submit? X

Thankyou for your comment, have had a little read and all does seem really good! Just want to check though, if you fail the assessment do you have to pay anything to re submit? X
No nothing extra to pay at all. If there is anything from your submitted assessment that needs improvement you would just be asked to re-submit those specific images x

Myself Kirill, I am a professional hair extension expert running a hair extension salon in London . I do not have any idea about this hair extension’s training center. However, I do know some hairdressers who have learnt hair extensions course from this center.

Ahh please do, thankyou xx

Half way through the trainning with Oakley online, finding them very helpful if I have any questions etc they get back to me within minutes.

Doing my first "real " head on Sunday I have a feeling it's gonna take me a long time though the micro rings are very fiddly..[emoji85]

I trained with Oakley but I went to one of their training days. The girls are so nice and the after care is fantastic. Sorry I can't comment on the online course but I assume it's pretty much the same as the location training just in a video format. I was a complete beginner and it took me about 4 heads to get confident. The only thing I think you'll find hard is the finishing/trimming part if your not a hairdresser. I found it really hard to start with and I don't think I would've felt confident learning that from watching a video. Just my opinion though :)

I ended up going with studio 58 lol! Started my micro rings on my block head today going well so far except the block head supplied is synthetic hair and extremely sparse and the hair goes in every single direction so doesn't look as good as I know it would on a human head! Also chosen to do nano rings and fushion bonds :)

I ended up going with studio 58 lol! Started my micro rings on my block head today going well so far except the block head supplied is synthetic hair and extremely sparse and the hair goes in every single direction so doesn't look as good as I know it would on a human head! Also chosen to do nano rings and fushion bonds :)

Totally know where your coming from.. Mine keeps slipping all over the place as well lol [emoji31] which would you say is easiest to do ? Nano or fusion ?

Totally know where your coming from.. Mine keeps slipping all over the place as well lol [emoji31] which would you say is easiest to do ? Nano or fusion ?
Haven't started those yet, going to start nano tomorrow but looks really fiddly. What methods did you choose? X

Micro rings ..

They did .. Only I asked if I could just do 1 .. I might train on the weave next but I needa get the hang of these little buggers first [emoji21]

They did .. Only I asked if I could just do 1 .. I might train on the weave next but I needa get the hang of these little buggers first [emoji21]
Weave are so easy! Still takes me two hours though x

Kinda wish I chose to do a weave, especially the la weave they seem to be very popular now

Latest posts

Back