Anyone tried the new inflatable tanning tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeley20

Reaction score
hiya! just wondering if anyone has tried the new inflatable tanning tent?

Im interested in getting one for when I do mobile tans but just wanted to know what they are like? How much they are? and how big they are? Are they the same size as a normal tanning tent?

I already have a tanning tent but its such a pain to get up and down, I just haven't got the knack of putting it up and down lol

any info would be great thanks xxxxxx

hiya! just wondering if anyone has tried the new inflatable tanning tent?

Im interested in getting one for when I do mobile tans but just wanted to know what they are like? How much they are? and how big they are? Are they the same size as a normal tanning tent?

I already have a tanning tent but its such a pain to get up and down, I just haven't got the knack of putting it up and down lol

any info would be great thanks xxxxxx

Hi The New tents Are Fantastic,,, lightweight easy to put up use, put down and transport and one mega factor they are machine washable and also tumble dry !!! please view our you tube video on the link below
currently the first batch in the country is arriving towards the end of the month however due to pre orders there are not many units left available.

NEW !! spray tanning Tent, tan Cubicle booth - self inflates 30 secs, machine washable - YouTube

If we can help with any queries or questions please dont hesitate to ask thank you and regards Alex x

I'm going to get one eventually, still some life left in the one I've got.

I have an inflatable tent from LDN Skins as part of their starter package. It's brill, it's up in 5 seconds and its easy to clean it just goes in the washing machine. It is pretty big but I'd recommend it.

This may sound a bit strange, but it's been puzzling me about these tents (I do keep looking at them with the view to buy one)... when you say they are machine washable, does that mean "literally"... so you can do a tan, your tent has tan all over it and you can just deflate it and put it straight in the machine?? Does all the tan solution not cause any damage to your washing machine or anything?? I'm possibly being really stupid... I think I'm just flabbergasted it could be that easy - cleaning my tent is the bain of my life and I can never get it perfectly spotless!! Thank you x

Just watched a video on you tube and to be honest I'm not wowed by them

I thought they were going to be quick up and you have to wait with the pump for 1m30 seconds...................

I could have a normal tent up and down 10 times in that length of time lol :p

and the pump business is noisy

I've thought about one of these.
Pro's and con's anyone?!

I'm thinking of getting one of the inflatable tents. I like the idea of being able to put it in the wash Machine and dryer. No more putting it up in the garden and power washing it Getting drenched.

Hi

I have recently bought the Tanning Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent from Ambermist. I think it is brilliant. It goes up and down really easily and it is easy to keep clean. I think I have got good value for money and I don't have to fight with my pop-up any more.

Hi,
The Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent is a patented tent designed especially for Spray Tanning. It is made from a durable plastic, inflates and deflates in around 1min 30secs and is easily cleaned with a damp cloth. (we will soon have fantastic mitts to clean with and a great washable floor mat) It is 6ft 4in tall with a clear plastic roof to allow light to flood in and much easier to use than "pop ups" and other tents at over 7ft. We recently went to Star Magazine's London Office expecting to Spray Tan 2 people and ended up spraying 10! Nicki took The Cube, using it for the first time, and found all the overspray stayed in the tent and none on their lovely white carpet! Star Magazine said in the 23rd Sept issue, " Love Home Spray Tans but Hate the Mess? The Inflatable Tanning Tent by Ambermist is GENIUS" We recently launched The Cube at London Olympia and Pro Beauty Manchester and sold over 200 Tents. We offer a, no quibble, 7 day money back guarantee and, to date, have not had one returned. For Pics and Video check out our Ambermist Website.

Hi,
The Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent is a patented tent designed especially for Spray Tanning. It is made from a durable plastic, inflates and deflates in around 1min 30secs and is easily cleaned with a damp cloth. (we will soon have fantastic mitts to clean with and a great washable floor mat) It is 6ft 4in tall with a clear plastic roof to allow light to flood in and much easier to use than "pop ups" and other tents at over 7ft. We recently went to Star Magazine's London Office expecting to Spray Tan 2 people and ended up spraying 10! Nicki took The Cube, using it for the first time, and found all the overspray stayed in the tent and none on their lovely white carpet! Star Magazine said in the 23rd Sept issue, " Love Home Spray Tans but Hate the Mess? The Inflatable Tanning Tent by Ambermist is GENIUS" We recently launched The Cube at London Olympia and Pro Beauty Manchester and sold over 200 Tents. We offer a, no quibble, 7 day money back guarantee and, to date, have not had one returned. For Pics and Video check out our Ambermist Website.

And is this one machine washable too?? Thank you x

Hi,
No, this tent is not machine washable it is plastic and just wipes down. The new mitt to clean with and the new mat will be machine washable. We feel a machine washable tent has a few drawbacks. ie cost of each wash after every use, possible depreciation of tent material/stitching due to regular washing, solution in washing machine etc.

Thank you. I must admit, all that tan solution in my washing machine is concerning me slightly - I don't think I'd dare put a white wash on after it, that's for sure!!

THE NEW TAN IN TENT
Sunless Solutions are pleased and excited to announce their New Concept in spray tan cubicles THE TAN IN TENT, which they have designed and patented, being launched in March 2013. From years of experience and listening to our Clients it became obvious there must be an easier and better way, Sunless Solutions believe they have found it. With the new TAN IN TENT ticking all the boxes, addressing the problems therapists highlighted, hoping for a tent easier to erect, fold away and wash, the future in Spray Tan Cubicles, offering something lightweight, easy to operate and hygienic, making the whole Tanning operation easier for all concerned.
Tan In Tent
· EASY TO INFLATE & DEFLATE
· ERECTS IN UNDER 30 SECONDS
· MACHINE WASHABLE
· TUMBLE DRYER SAFE
· HYGIENIC
· WATERPROOF
· EXTRACTOR FLAP
· CAPTURES OVER SPRAY WITH FOLD OUT FLOOR FLAP
· SKYLIGHT TO ALLOW LIGHT TO ENTER THE TENT

The NEW TAN IN TENT is made from a hard wearing lightweight material called Rip Stop, which is commonly used to make parachutes and Air Dancer products. Within the material there is a tiny honeycomb pattern that helps to eliminate rips and fraying of the material, which is extremely durable.
The tent is designed to use a continual flow of air from a small blower attached to the back which maintains sufficient pressure to keep the tent inflated. Under testing conditions it remained inflated when subjected to minimum elements of damage and is easily repaired.
The Blower is a lightweight portable unit which you attach to the back of the tent and secure by a simple drawstring mechanism, the recommended running time is four hours with a fifteen minutes cooling period, which is compatible with most tanning session periods. Extensive tests have been carried out exceeding 10 hours of constant use, with no incidents of overheating occurring, it is recommended user instructions are always followed.

The Tent is designed with areas of ceiling mesh for the purpose of improving light within the tent; the material is sufficiently tightly knit to eliminate overspray escaping.
The Extractor Flap will allow for any standard Extractor Unit (purchase separately) to be placed at the back of your TAN IN TENT to capture and draw over spray from the atmosphere.
MAJOR BENEFITS, apart from no more problems erecting and folding your tent, the new TAN IN TENT inflates within 30 seconds, can be washed in the washing machine on a low temperature to remove overspray which will help to eliminate cross contamination between clients. What could be simpler than coming home after a busy spray tanning session and popping the TAN IN TENT into the washing machine in the specially designed wash bag, no more hosing your Spray Tan Cubicle down in the garden and waiting for it to dry, the Sunless Solutions TAN IN TENT can even go into the tumble dryer.
After use the TAN IN TENT can be packed away in the custom designed duffle bag which has storage for the blower in a separate compartment away from the tent, reducing the possibility of damage, and making transportation easy for mobile therapists and for salons storage when not in use.
The tent is available to purchase at ONLY £125.00 (plus vat) and can be purchased as a separate item or purchased within the Sunless Solutions Start up kits.
For all wholesale/distribution enquiries please contact across NI & ROI +44 2892 661617
**Remember, your health and safety are paramount and Sunless Solutions always recommend a mask be worn and all other hygiene and safety recommendations are followed by the Spray Tan Th erapist and by the client.

I bought mine from sunless solutions and absolutely love it, it's so straight forward and literally takes seconds to inflate! Comes with its own bag and machine washable, once it's done I just put it in the tumble drier x

With regards the washing machine, I have been using a cubicle with a detachable material on for 10years now and I have never had a problem with the tan staying in the machine. The water runs clear after the first rinse.

I bought one of these from Sunless, used it 3 times then sold it on eBay, after fiddling attaching the legs, then the blower and extension lead, I could have had my pop up, up and tanning in that time, found it all really annoying, it was too big in my clients conservatory, and was all squashed up, thus making my lady not be able to get in the positions without ending up touching it, I couldn't attach my light and swiftly went back to my pop up!
Each to their own but it wasn't for me at all.

Oh yes, I also ended up getting in a tangle with the extra piece of material attached at the entrance, it stank more than my pop up when it had been washed, and my mum in law has a wet room so washing down my pop up is dead easy :)

I have the inflatable tent and it's great!

I had the pop up one before and it's fine, but nightmare to clean! The inflatable tent comes with a wash bag, you pop it in that then into the wash then can tumble dry it after!

It's slightly more noisy as you have it connected blowing in air and your spray gun but not too loud that your client can't here you give instructions.

Note: put a tower under the thing that blows in air - I think it may act as some kind of extractor too? Anyway tan drops out of the bottom of it. If you are mobile this may be a problem of you don't protect the floor underneath! Salon with wooden floors is no problem though, wipes up easily afterwards!

Think you can run it for 4 hrs straight before it needs to be given a rest but never found that to be a problem.

It won't Inflate properly of you have a twist in the tent. Easy to identify which bit connects with the red string and you don't need to sit and unfold it - it does it itself! Worth the money :)

Latest posts

Back