Applying fine Lecente glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraAlle

Reaction score
Hi,

I just recently done my Cnd Shellac training and was just wondering which is the best way to apply lecente Stardust powders as when I am applying they are literally just blocking out full Shellac colour underneath? I was hoping to just glitter the nail not create an opaque look?

The glitters do give complete coverage so perhaps what you are looking for are Shellac gels you can layer over your main colour. I use:
Ice vapour - visible silver glitter in a clear gel
VIP status in gold or silver- gives a very sheer fine glitter

Nordic lights is also beautiful over colours such as tinted love or vexed violet- it has coloured glitter in a slightly purple base

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1486287029.433416.jpg

For lecente glitters I use a small nail art fan brush to very carefully apply a small amount of glitter like I did in this picture. You only need to lightly dab in the corner of the fan brush and then lightly touch the nail with it to add desired amount of glitter. Buy the lecente nail art brushes if you haven't already as they have a fan brush :)

Mix the glitter with clearly pink shellac & you'll get the shellac colour underneath still visible

The glitters do give complete coverage so perhaps what you are looking for are Shellac gels you can layer over your main colour. I use:
Ice vapour - visible silver glitter in a clear gel
VIP status in gold or silver- gives a very sheer fine glitter

Nordic lights is also beautiful over colours such as tinted love or vexed violet- it has coloured glitter in a slightly purple base

Thanks everyone I have the ice vapour shellac and was more thinking of doing a glitter fade if a client asked. So will defo get the fan brush! Thank you!

Thanks everyone I have the ice vapour shellac and was more thinking of doing a glitter fade if a client asked. So will defo get the fan brush! Thank you!

No problem! Yes fan brush is your best bet for doing a glitter fade
I do it a lot it's very popular with clients at the moment and quite quick to do with the brush :)

Latest posts

Back