Applying tip on practice finger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Ok... I'm going to sound REALLY dumb here lol

I have a practise finger:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361990879.595680.jpg

I am trying to attach a clear tip (pro impressions) so that I can practise using my new Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel :D but.... The tip won't stick the the finger haha! What am I doing wrong? Do I need to buff the shine off the practise finger in preparation?

Haha sorry I've never used one before ! :the shame: lol xxx

Please help! I'm eager to try my BL and can't even start because the tip won't stick ! Hahaha xxx

Hi what I do is put a little blue tack on the nail bed then put the nail tip on and push it into the groove press down so that the tip sticks to the blue tack, I have not had problems like this, sometimes when filing it comes off but if you push into the the groove enough it should be fine. :biggrin: Just taken a look at the pick it does not like it has any groove at the cuticle, you should buy the ones with grooves.

Last edited:
i had a practise hand and used to put masking tape on the nail bed, that way when im done i can just peel it off instead of faffing about trying to soak it off

Thank you both - I gave up in the end lol will try next time x

I've done l&p sculpting on a practice finger like this, without putting anything on it!

How do I remove? Will the plastic not melt on practice finger?

when i soaked the l&p of mine the plastic all puffed up and went a bit funny, so i got another one and started putting the tape on it

Latest posts

Back