Art Deco Nail Company - ever heard of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I had a call this morning from a company called Art Deco Nails. Apparently they are a big brand in Europe and they come from Germany. They say they will be launching soon in the UK.

They are coming to give me demo of their gel system in a couple of weeks time. Has any one else heard of them? Its a new one to me.

I've not heard of them, how long have they been in action?

Art deco is a cosmetics line with very good products...i don't know if they have a nails line yet but all lipsticks glitter mascaras eye liners eyeshadows..etc are fab.

Just heard of the Art Deco Makeup Company - must be explanding into nails I think?

Actually, they did say they do a make up range and a manicure range, but I said I was only interested in looking at their gel products. They are going to do a sample nail on me.

hello, art deco are coming to my salon to do demonstrations about there make up and nail extentions, in a couple of weeks:lol: . only really heard of them in a beauty magazine. ill let u know wot there like wen theyve been.

Latest posts

Back