Ashy blonde hair now wants golden!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloelou0789

Reaction score
So I had a lady for a full Head Highlights it was very brassy and she wanted it ashy/silver so done that for her now shes decided she preferred her yellow blonde . What can I use to warm it up a bit so it’s more golden rather ashy please? X

Did you tone it with an Ash or use a tint? If it’s just toned, a few shampoo’s will take out the toner.
What colour range do you normally use?

Hi thanks for replying. I lifted it to very pale almost white and then just washed in a purple shampoo. I used the Kendra blue bleach lightener. She’s doesn’t want to wait for it to fade she wants it back to yellow blonde god knows why it’s everyones worst nightmare. So I said do you mean more golden and she said yes. I just worried about it going greenish or a muddy colour. She still wants to be light but less ashy and more warmth. I use L’Oreal mainly but have started to use Wella aswell. X

Hi thanks for replying. I lifted it to very pale almost white and then just washed in a purple shampoo. I used the Kendra blue bleach lightener. She’s doesn’t want to wait for it to fade she wants it back to yellow blonde god knows why it’s everyones worst nightmare. So I said do you mean more golden and she said yes. I just worried about it going greenish or a muddy colour. She still wants to be light but less ashy and more warmth. I use L’Oreal mainly but have started to use Wella aswell. X
Use a deep cleansing shampoo leave it on for the full 5 minutes and repeat if necessary. Use a nice conditioner, should be pretty much back to normal.

Latest posts

Back