ASP Mini LED Lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi all I wondered if anybody knows if the ASP mini LED light is able to cure Gelish soak off gel?
I only ask because I was working with ASP but I'm retraining to use Gelish & I just wanted to know whether I could use my existing mini LED lamp until I can afford to buy the Gelish 18g LED lamp? xx

I would assume so. I would
Give it at least 2 mins curing time for each coat. Then see how it goes. I remove the tacky layer after I have applied the top coat. Not after every layer. :)

Harmony don't allow you to train using other brand's leds. All their training specifies "36W UV or Harmony Led lamp required".

It is highly doubtful the ASP led would fully cure gelish anyway. The important factor is wattage & all the descriptions I can find for this light are extremely sparse.

I've noticed Harmony orders are now being dispatched with fact sheets on allergies & overexposure. It seems to be an ever increasing problem & yet in the most part can be easily avoided by following the manufacturer's usage guidelines.

For peace of mind use an approved light source & avoid a lot of unnecessary stress.

I hope you have a great time on your training :)

Latest posts

Back