Attempting hair colour, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzbydebz

Reaction score
My hair done by my hair dresser is bleach blonde highlights but my roots and greys are bad now my natural colour is something like a 6. Desperately need hair doing now lol.... Plz can u help Me...
Temporarily I'm thinking just gunna drag root colour with a semi med/dark brown. And refresh blonde.
With the following colours from wella.

Root drag with 7/0 colour touch with 6 % peroxide.

9/01 colour touch with 3% for colour refresh of golden tones.

As its not permanent, do u think this will be OK and not ruin what I have achieved so far.

The other colours I have are koleston tho which are
10/16
10/01
5/01
12/01

Peroxide I have is
3,6,9 & 12%

OK at applying it, no good at gauging what to mix with what. Plz help xx

I’m really sorry but it’s against site rules for our hair professionals to give detailed technical advice or colour formulas to those who are untrained and unqualified.

Unfortunately, like the rest of us, you are going to have to be patient and wait it out until such time as the lockdown has been lifted and businesses are up and running again.

Needless to say, please don’t be tempted to experiment with chemicals, as it’s obviously dangerous as well as potentially damaging.

Hi I’ve just purchased opal essence by illumina copper peach
And illumina 9/43 light red golden blonde with 9% vol welloxon perfect
I usually get rose gold copper effects from my hairdressers but with them being closed I wonder if my chosen colours would work? Also need help with how much for mixing it all up please

Hi I’ve just purchased opal essence by illumina copper peach
And illumina 9/43 light red golden blonde with 9% vol welloxon perfect
I usually get rose gold copper effects from my hairdressers but with them being closed I wonder if my chosen colours would work? Also need help with how much for mixing it all up please

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please see my post above, as the same advice applies.

Latest posts

Back