BABTAC 2014 Finalists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ev-MK

Reaction score
Anyone on here a finalist for BABTACs 2014 awards? Thought it might be nice to get to know and support each other :)

I'm in for Holistic Therapist of the year :lol:

I'm up for makeup artist of the year! So excited! And still a little shocked I got through! Congratulations to you!
X Aileen

Well done girls!!! How do you get finalised for it??

Huge congratulations to u both xx

Nicola! Xxx

Well done girls!!! How do you get finalised for it??

Huge congratulations to u both xx

Nicola! Xxx

Hi Nicola,
Thank you!
I applied online and sent in images of my work, cv and the application asks questions about your work etc. now have a final comp on May 6th at BABTAC HQ where I have an hour to complete a themed look on my model which is then judged. Results are then announced on June 1st! First time iv entered so as I said massive shock! Xxx

You do have to be a BABTAC member to enter though, my final round is on the 7th may!

I can't decide what treatment to do, iv got a choice of massage, Indian head or a holistic facial

Ooh tricky decision! Good luck!
Iv to create a 1920s makeup look.
Xx a

Hey all
I'm a finalist for nail tech of the year! I'm so excited but extremely nervous! Good luck everyone x

Good luck everyone, you must all be so excited! Xx

Ahh had my trade test on Tuesday for MUA of the Year..... Very excited now to hear who has won! The standard of makeup was very high :) good luck everyone xx

Latest posts

Back