Babtac/vitaily Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi all!
i had my BABTAC renewal letter yesterday and was wondering if i should renew it for another yaer.

I have noticed over the last few months when i get the VITALILY mag that there is nothing in it for nail technicians.

do you think it is worth rejoining?

Any help would be greatful.

I think that belonging to a professional assoc. gives your clients confidence that they are going to a therapist / tech with good recognised qualifications, so for that alone it is worth it. I like Vitality as it keeps me abreast of other beauty treatments so i can sound knowledgeable if it comes up in conversation with my clients..... and as I have decided to branch out inot other beauty areas just gives me good advice.

fudge said:
Hi all!
i had my BABTAC renewal letter yesterday and was wondering if i should renew it for another yaer.

I have noticed over the last few months when i get the VITALILY mag that there is nothing in it for nail technicians.

do you think it is worth rejoining?

Any help would be greatful.
Hi All!
After belonging to BABTAC for a few months i joined another prof assoc and there mag has more things in for Nail Technicians,than the VITALILY mag duse.what should i do!

Pleeeesae Help.............................!

Latest posts

Back