Backwash chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you hair geeks out there could help me with this, I am looking at putting a hairdresser in my back room but I need to have a backwash chair or sink put in first.
I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to which is the best and also anywhere I can get from?

also would it be better to have a sink and seperate chair or one of the ones which are all in one?
Personally I do think that the sink and seperate chair is the best as it can be moved for clients but as iam not a hairdresser I would like to hear my hair geeks

Thanks for any replies

Hi,

I'm not a hairdresser either, but when I was getting one in my salon I went for a basin with propper backwash chair all together.

It was REM, which I think is a good brand as far as hair furniture goes. I got mine from salons direct (bit cheaper than REM direct)

Not sure if that will be suitable for you though, with you saying you may want to move it.. Sometimes I do think it looks bit more proffesional if you have a propper basin and chair.

Guess its what suits you and your salon mainly. Hth a bit xx

i opened a salon in august and got mine from www.salontec.co.uk the guy who works there is called wayne, call him. He got me 2 lovely second hand backwash units which are rrp £1200 for i think £300 each as they were second hand. they are immaculate though!!! it can be the most expensive thing you'll buy but i got a lot thru him and spent around £1100 on 2 backwash units and 5 salon chairs. All in great condition. Give him a call. XX (sometimes he has stuff coming in which isnt on the website)

Nearly all of my salon furniture i got from ebay-lol.
I got my styling stations for £25 each and then bought some silver paint for a fiver and painted them.
I paid about £50 for a childs backwash unit and about £60 for the adults one!
I even got a huge bookcase thing that i use to put all my products on for £25.
If you look at my website you can see them. They were real bargains and my salon looks fab (if i do say so myself-lol).
You really don't need to spend a fortune.

Latest posts

Back